Who has NL 2?
Who here has NL2?
Red leader, standing by.
I figured if there was a few others a NL contest would be fun but doesn't look like it.
(08-24-2015, 04:45 PM)Coasters Wrote: I figured if there was a few others a NL contest would be fun but doesn't look like it.

I have thought about buying it. I used to play No Limits a few years ago.
(11-13-2015, 09:27 AM)Bill Wrote: I have thought about buying it. I used to play No Limits a few years ago.

'Coasters' is no longer on. He deleted his account (one of many, actually) this past summer.
(11-13-2015, 01:49 PM)gregwibert Wrote: 'Coasters' is no longer on. He deleted his account (one of many, actually) this past summer.

Oh.
(11-13-2015, 02:33 PM)Bill Wrote: Oh.
Boosting Sid's Ego lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(11-13-2015, 01:49 PM)gregwibert Wrote: 'Coasters' is no longer on. He deleted his account (one of many, actually) this past summer.
And since, there's been less Spam, More Intellectual Conversation, and no more "Disgruntled Former Employee" Negativity. YOU'RE WELCOME! lol

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I have it but really only use it when I get bored of other things
My username was just for fun Smile
(11-14-2015, 10:02 AM)linearinduction Wrote: And since, there's been less Spam, More Intellectual Conversation, and no more "Disgruntled Former Employee" Negativity. YOU'RE WELCOME! lol

Oh. Well from what I have read so far on these forums its not intellectual conversation, its you telling people how they are dumb and that its your way or the highway. Humility would be a great asset for you to acquire. 

(11-14-2015, 11:40 AM)SuperDude123 Wrote: I have it but really only use it when I get bored of other things

Cool. Is it better than the first No Limits?