Want some great live comedy tonight at 6:30 pm?

You can watch a live taping of Studio C tonight at 6:30. They are great all around family entertainment.
This show inherently unfunny, and unfortunate for the world. The Soccer BALLS to the FACE bit has gone Viral, and OK, maybe that one wasn't so bad because it was Totally a Gay Metaphor, but a thinly veiled on. Everything else has been totally unfunny, and the canned fake laughter detracts even more. Give me SLN anytime and place, because NO ONE IS SAFE OR OFF LIMITS. Of course, the most funny people had a gay or were gay. Thank You Charles Nelson Reiley, Charles Lind, and Lorne Michaels! Wink

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I watched what I could of this video. I've heard that if you don't have anything nice to say not to say anything at all, but linearinduction's comment reminded me of an old Dead Milkmen song, so I'll quote that instead.

The Dead Milkmen Wrote:Up on the hilltop where the vultures perch,
That's where I'm gonna build my church,
Ain't gonna be no priest, ain't gonna be no boss;
Just Charles Nelson Reilly nailed to a cross.

Also, what exactly does it mean to "have a gay"?
Rename Roller Coaster to 'Lagoon's Classic Roller Coaster'
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
  • Includes the current name
well when a man meets a woman and they really like each other they make mistakes and that mistake has like a 20% chance to be gay . so if there is a mistake made and that possibility of being gay becomes a thing then you just had a gay.
lol, that makes perfect sense. On my way home from Lagoon this evening I saw an electronic billboard on I-15 that said "God Loves Gays".
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
(06-20-2015, 01:41 AM)Sir_Streq Wrote: well when a man meets a woman and they really like each other they make mistakes and that mistake has like a 20% chance to be gay . so if there is a mistake made and that possibility of being gay becomes a thing then you just had a gay.
This is the second "Children are Punishment/Mistakes" we've had in a week. lol

(06-20-2015, 02:00 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: lol, that makes perfect sense. On my way home from Lagoon this evening I saw an electronic billboard on I-15 that said "God Loves Gays".
I know God Loves Me. It's the Large Majority of Tea Baggers, Republicans, Vladameer Putin, the Nazis, etc. that don't think God loves me. Wink

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Wow, this thread was hijacked in a hurry...ha ha!!  Hijacked

I've seen Studio C, I agree with Sid that it isn't SNL. However, I think their target audience isn't the same crowd as SNL. If you are looking for non-sexual, non-drug, non-swearing, non-adult situation broadcasting, Studio C would work for you.  Wink
(06-21-2015, 10:44 PM)gregwibert Wrote: Wow, this thread was hijacked in a hurry...ha ha!!  Hijacked

I've seen Studio C, I agree with Sid that it isn't SNL. However, I think their target audience isn't the same crowd as SNL. If you are looking for non-sexual, non-drug, non-swearing, non-adult situation broadcasting, Studio C would work for you.  Wink

You Forgot Non-Funny and Non-Entertaining. My quite religious LDS grandmother LOVED South Park! lol Studio C would have killed her with boredom. She started watching South Park when she was 78. Wink

"Family Friendly" programming like this seems to shun not only violence, sexuality and those pesky very naughty words, but also anything topical, political, realistic, historically relevant, scientific, or clever. Basically "family friendly" shows like this are completely stripped of anything remotely intelligent in their quest to portray some completely unrealistic world view where everything is just swell. People make their kids grow up on stuff that is completely devoid of intelligence and unrealistic and wonder why most everybody out there is so stupid and clueless.

Exposing your kids to reality and trusting them to learn lessons from their environment is much better for their long-term mental health than intentionally having them live in a fantasyland during their brain's formative years.

I loved SNL when I was a kid.
  • A distinct name
  • Describes the ride
(06-22-2015, 04:18 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: "Family Friendly" programming like this seems to shun not only violence, sexuality and those pesky very naughty words, but also anything topical, political, realistic, historically relevant, scientific, or clever. Basically "family friendly" shows like this are completely stripped of anything remotely intelligent in their quest to portray some completely unrealistic world view where everything is just swell. People make their kids grow up on stuff that is completely devoid of intelligence and unrealistic and wonder why most everybody out there is so stupid and clueless.

Exposing your kids to reality and trusting them to learn lessons from their environment is much better for their long-term mental health than intentionally having them live in a fantasyland during their brain's formative years.

I loved SNL when I was a kid.
And this here folks is why Utah County has the Highest Per Capita Teen Pregnancy Rate and Teen STD Rate. It's just easier to tell your kids they are sterile than utter the dreaded "C" word. Where else on TV can you LITERALLY find the Token Black Guy, and that comes from a friend. Wink