So who's following E3 this year?
Some serious games coming out! Fallout 4 in Sept and Mass Effect 4 next year are the two I can't wait for!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Today I was reminded of how mad I am at both Microsoft and Sega for not allowing me to play Shenmue 2 on my Dreamcast even though the game was finished. 

Mad  Mad  Mad
Rename Roller Coaster to 'Lagoon's Classic Roller Coaster'
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
  • Includes the current name
I'm waiting for Halo 5 Guardians and Fallout 4.
(06-17-2015, 07:08 AM)cOAstERdUDe Wrote: I'm waiting for Halo 5 Guardians and Fallout 4.

Halo 5 looks be and interesting twist on the story.
(06-17-2015, 07:08 AM)cOAstERdUDe Wrote: I'm waiting for Halo 5 Guardians and Fallout 4.
Yes, I forgot about Halo! I'm also psyched for Batman Arkham Knight and Star Wars Battlefront.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
So in what city and what time period will females be safe during E3?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(06-17-2015, 12:04 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: Today I was reminded of how mad I am at both Microsoft and Sega for not allowing me to play Shenmue 2 on my Dreamcast even though the game was finished. 

Mad  Mad  Mad

Did you know Shenmue III is in the works and you can pre purchase a copy.
I won't be coming out of my room for a very long time when Fallout 4 drops. Same with Kingdom Hearts 3.

EDIT: And The Last Guardian. I need a PS4.

(06-21-2015, 03:41 PM)Kyle Wrote: I won't be coming out of my room for a very long time when Fallout 4 drops. Same with Kingdom Hearts 3.

EDIT: And The Last Guardian. I need a PS4.
And How are you not a Virgin? lol

No one has answered when the WORLD'S LARGEST GATHERING OF VIRGINS, will take place. Wink

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(06-21-2015, 03:25 PM)Speedway Sr. Wrote: Did you know Shenmue III is in the works and you can pre purchase a copy. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ysnet/shenmue-3

Yep! I think it was announced at E3. The thing is, I don't want to play 3 yet because I never played 2, I still have the save file on my Dreamcast that was supposed to transfer over to part 2, and then to part 3 from there. I only play one or two video games a year, and I'm sure this will be one of them. Hopefully Shenmue 2 will somehow be the other one, but I will never buy an Xbox to play it.
Rename Roller Coaster to 'Lagoon's Classic Roller Coaster'
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
  • Includes the current name