LagoonisFun.com Ambassador Program
First weekend of Frightmares? I'm guessing I will be there as well as Shane and maybe/hopefully Greg.
Yea as Braden posted I will be there and Braden also greg hopefuly too
Thanks for the responses. Looking forward to my first visit.
Hopefully we can find you someone to ride with on JetStar2 and Sky Scraper, no single riders. The only catch with JetStar2 is close quarters during the ride...so it is best to ride with your "significant other" or with a buddy that you've known for a while. ha ha.

I typically ride with my wife or one of my kids. However, I've ridden with Blaine in the past. Maybe we can get him to come out next weekend for Frightmares opening weekend. TRACKBENDER, you alive man!?
(09-11-2015, 11:48 PM)Brădēn Wrote: First weekend of Frightmares? I'm guessing I will be there as well as Shane and maybe/hopefully Greg.

(09-12-2015, 12:46 AM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Yea as Braden posted I will be there and Braden also greg hopefuly too

(09-13-2015, 10:28 AM)gregwibert Wrote: Hopefully we can find you someone to ride with on JetStar2 and Sky Scraper, no single riders. The only catch with JetStar2 is close quarters during the ride...so it is best to ride with your "significant other" or with a buddy that you've known for a while. ha ha.

I typically ride with my wife or one of my kids. However, I've ridden with Blaine in the past. Maybe we can get him to come out next weekend for Frightmares opening weekend. TRACKBENDER, you alive man!?
I hope one of you will at least PM him with your contact info!

Greg, you and Blaine have a Non Sexual Mancrush on each other, so it's not that uncomfortable to ride with someone on Jet Star 2. I mean, doing brake checks with a Female Co-Worker is WAAAAY worse than riding with a same sex stranger on Jet Star 2. I mean, I did it in May as an Ambassador. Wink

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Sid then YOU find a way to come on Saturday and u ride with him. lol
(09-13-2015, 08:54 PM)Spy Hunter Wrote: Sid then YOU find a way to come on Saturday and u ride with him. lol
I'm working the Utah State Fair. People need to get off the Homophobia Horse, since it's only those who aren't truly comfortable in their sexuality that avoid male to male hugging and such. The Lady Doth Protest Too Much. Wink

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Oh, did I walk into something weird, haha. I really appreciate the help. I'm very aware of the awkward seating position on JetStar 2, and the last thing I want to do is make someone uncomfortable. I'm very certain this will be my first of many visits to Lagoon, so if it's better for me to wait and get more acclimated to the community (you know, so I'm not a total stranger), I'd be willing to do that too.
(09-13-2015, 10:15 PM)linearinduction Wrote: I'm working the Utah State Fair. People need to get off the Homophobia Horse, since it's only those who aren't truly comfortable in their sexuality that avoid male to male hugging and such. The Lady Doth Protest Too Much. Wink

Some of us may be more comfortable with male to male hugging then others due to there sexual nature, if it was riding with a HOT Chick we may be more game.  LOL   Riding with Greg or Braden is  ok since we know each other and have been friends for a long time.  Sid we all know u liked riding with a female doing brake checks just ADMIT it!   grin
Kayla u can come on Saturday and be our ambassador, you probably want to come anyway for the first night of the shows and the haunted houses and all that stuff. There we go problem solved Kayla can come and she will ride Jet Star 2 with the new guy, she already told me she is not working the fair only sid is. BTW Kayla is Sid's sister.