Goodbye Photo Gallery
Sad 
I'm sad to say that I will be phasing out the photo gallery in the next couple days. The plugin I've been using since migrating away from the original gallery software just hasn't performed like I hoped it would, and I can't justify keeping it around.

The wiki will serve as a decent replacement for smaller, focused photo collections going forward. You can see an example of one of these galleries in use on the Cannibal page. I'll be going through the what we've collected over the years and picking out some of my favorites for use on the wiki.

If you uploaded photos to the gallery, I'd love to have your permission to continue to use your photos in the LIF collection whatever form that may take. If you don't want me to keep your photos in the collection, just say so. I will immediately remove them. No hard feelings.

Additionally, anyone who would love an archive of the photos they uploaded over the years, let me know. I can pull them out of the backup I have and set up a download for you. It may take a few days to get your archive ready because I need to sort through all the extra files created by the gallery software first.

Thanks!
Why not create a lagoonisfun imgur profile like so:

http://doomwiki.imgur.com/
That's not a bad idea.
(03-22-2015, 10:46 PM)Marney Wrote: Why not create a lagoonisfun imgur profile like so:

http://doomwiki.imgur.com/
Will, I think we have a Win here! Bravo! GREAT Suggestion Marney!!!!
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Me too. I already registered the lagoonisfun name on imgur after reading that. Smile
Marney for user of the week!
(03-23-2015, 01:21 AM)JordanM Wrote: Marney for user of the week!
Win I Second the Nomination!
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
(03-23-2015, 03:32 AM)linearinduction Wrote:
(03-23-2015, 01:21 AM)JordanM Wrote: Marney for user of the week!
Win I Second the Nomination!

Win Third!
I nominate me for user of the week as well because I'm fabulous overall.
(03-23-2015, 02:25 PM)Marney Wrote: I nominate me for user of the week as well because I'm fabulous overall.
Win