The SHAMELESS Plug Thread
(02-08-2015, 08:06 PM)Kyle Wrote: (except for that one time we drove out Robb Alvey... whoops... they don't seem to like TPR that much).

That month was nuts! I think it goes to show how many enemies Robb has made over the years, and how much TPR is a hugbox for him.

That being said I think /r/rollercoasters is currently the best enthusiast community out there.
I like the rollercoasters subreddit. Found it in November or December and have been enjoying it.
Interesting. I'll have to check it out for sure.
Why hadn't I ever seen that? With the amount of time I spend on reddit, you'd think I'd have subscribed years ago.
(02-08-2015, 11:52 PM)JordanM Wrote: Why hadn't I ever seen that? With the amount of time I spend on reddit, you'd think I'd have subscribed years ago.

I felt the same way when I found it.
(02-08-2015, 08:26 PM)ThatWyomingDude Wrote: That month was nuts! I think it goes to show how many enemies Robb has made over the years, and how much TPR is a hugbox for him.

I had A LOT of discussions with Robb that month. Eventually told him to forget commenting as himself and participate in the community as an alias. I couldn't keep up with the amount of hate he was getting. It's unfortunate, but that's how Reddit works. Majority vote.

Anyways, thank you very much for your kind words, guys. Smile I try very hard to keep it as positive and informative of a community as possible that's accessible to everyone, and the other mods have been doing a fantastic job as well. I'm going to be redesigning the subreddit style soon, so keep an eye out on that!

(02-09-2015, 12:23 AM)Willenator Wrote:
(02-08-2015, 11:52 PM)JordanM Wrote: Why hadn't I ever seen that? With the amount of time I spend on reddit, you'd think I'd have subscribed years ago.

I felt the same way when I found it.

yeah, me too!? WHY you been holding out on us, KYLE! Shocked
I'M SORRY. But at least you know now.

...Join us. Join us. Join us...

160,000? Not to Shabby! Congrats! Bravo!
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(02-27-2015, 03:33 AM)linearinduction Wrote: 160,000? Not to Shabby! Congrats! Bravo!

Win