The SHAMELESS Plug Thread
(02-06-2015, 07:55 PM)gregwibert Wrote:
(02-06-2015, 05:35 PM)RCF Wrote: I would abuse this thread if it became that. Lol

oh yeah!? Well maybe This thread LIKES your abuse! Tongue

*chuckle* Don't tease me!
(02-06-2015, 10:10 PM)RCF Wrote:
(02-06-2015, 07:55 PM)gregwibert Wrote: oh yeah!? Well maybe This thread LIKES your abuse! Tongue

*chuckle* Don't tease me!

Ha Ha! Laugh
(02-06-2015, 05:35 PM)RCF Wrote: I would abuse this thread if it became that. Lol
It's the SHAMELESS Plug Thread now, so go ahead and do your worst! lol
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(02-07-2015, 01:44 AM)linearinduction Wrote:
It's the SHAMELESS Plug Thread now, so go ahead and do your worst! lol

LOL! Laugh
I was in all of these movies!!

Snowmen
Mistle-tones
Curse of the Dragon Slayer
Dragonfyre

Short Films:
Sundowner
The Chase
Bad Luck Jared

You can find all of the films on Netflix! If you see me, you get a cookie! You can most likely find the short films elsewhere on the internet! (I have yet to find Bad Luck Jared.) I have two auditions coming up and I'll let you know if I get into anything else, because I WILL.

Disclamer: Cookies are not an official winning prize. There is no official promise of a cookie, but only satisfaction of seeing me in a film.
(02-07-2015, 11:28 AM)RCF Wrote: Disclamer: Cookies are not an official winning prize. There is no official promise of a cookie, but only satisfaction of seeing me in a film.

I really wanted that cookie.
(02-07-2015, 06:25 PM)Willenator Wrote:
(02-07-2015, 11:28 AM)RCF Wrote: Disclamer: Cookies are not an official winning prize. There is no official promise of a cookie, but only satisfaction of seeing me in a film.

I really wanted that cookie.

The cookie doesn't exist. *bites into it*
Photo 
(02-07-2015, 06:41 PM)RCF Wrote:
(02-07-2015, 06:25 PM)Willenator Wrote: I really wanted that cookie.

The cookie doesn't exist. *bites into it*
JERK! lol
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I guess this is the appropriate place to mention that I operate a subreddit dedicated to everything roller coasters! Right now we are about ~5,500 strong. Smile I like to think we're one of the friendliest and most welcoming communities around for the amusement industry (except for that one time we drove out Robb Alvey... whoops... they don't seem to like TPR that much). I know a few members of the LIF crew buzz around there, as well as some bigger names from around the interwebz & coaster companies, so come say hi!

www.reddit.com/r/rollercoasters