Cannibal NoLimits Creation
(03-11-2015, 02:40 PM)Coasters Wrote:
(03-11-2015, 02:35 PM)Willenator Wrote: Do you mean like stopping the train during the course and doing a brief launch in reverse? I really don't like that aspect of Full Throttle and think it just wastes time. Now, this is an opinion of someone who has never been on Full Throttle, so I could be completely wrong. I would hate to see Lagoon pull of something similar because it would kill capacity.

I feel the same way about Full throttle. But I need to get back to Magic Mountain.

I originally had similar thoughts about that mid-course launch on Full Throttle, but after riding it three times on my trip there last year, that part is actually pretty fun. Now whether or not it would be more fun if it was a red fire launch like we'll probably see on Cannibal, I don't know. But I do think that if I rode it 100 times I'd prefer that it didn't stop the train.
I remember the Overdrive coaster, but I don't remember Shazer. Did you ever share that one with the LIF community before?
(04-10-2015, 12:43 AM)Willenator Wrote: I remember the Overdrive coaster, but I don't remember Shazer. Did you ever share that one with the LIF community before?

I remember the exact opposite. I've seen shazer, that's actually how I found lagoonisfun I think, but I hadn't heard of Overdrive before this video. Great vid by the way!
240,000 views on the original Video.
(05-08-2015, 04:47 PM)Coasters Wrote: 240,000 views on the original Video.
I'm sorry, but we don't need to know how many views this video has all the time. If anyone wants to check it, they can look themselves.
300,000 views!!!