Putter around the Park Gallery
I added a gallery of Putter around the Park just before it met its demise.

Here
Rename Roller Coaster to 'Lagoon's Classic Roller Coaster'
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
  • Includes the current name
(11-24-2014, 09:08 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I added a gallery of Putter around the Park just before it met its demise.

Here

It was a fun course. But I think the land is much better used now
(11-24-2014, 09:08 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I added a gallery of Putter around the Park just before it met its demise.

Here

That's awesome! Thanks for adding that. My brother and I enjoyed playing the game together quite often.
Thanks! I really liked it too, but it was more fun when the tidal wave and the ferris wheel worked and there was water in the log flume and water hazards next to tidal wave and bulgy.
Rename Roller Coaster to 'Lagoon's Classic Roller Coaster'
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
  • Includes the current name
The space has been well utilized (bulgy, red rock rally, tea cups and jumping dragon) but I do miss playing... Frown
Bulgy was in while Putter around the Park was still there. They just modified the entrance slightly. The new rides make up for the loss. Perhaps they could create a new Putter toward the periphery someday.
(11-26-2014, 01:48 PM)Z Wrote: Bulgy was in while Putter around the Park was still there. They just modified the entrance slightly. The new rides make up for the loss. Perhaps they could create a new Putter toward the periphery someday.

They did have a plan once to build a new wood coaster where Cannibal is going in at and have 2 mini golf courses under it.
Interesting. How long ago was that?
(11-26-2014, 07:33 PM)Brădēn Wrote: Interesting. How long ago was that?

Back in the 90's, right? And the plans went to Silverwood and Timber Terror was born?
As of 2004 they were in the basement of the rides office in the pile for forgotten plans. It was a cool plan they had drawn up. I can't remember if there was a date on them. But if in 2004 they were collecting dust it must have been in the 90's when they were thinking about it.