Cannibal Construction update #3 (HD) Lagoon Park
Here is a 3rd update of Cannibal construction at Lagoon!

NOTE: All shots were filmed in areas accessed to the public/guests and not in unauthorized areas. Also thanks to the people that lived behind Lagoon let me use their backyard to get closer shots of the track and one labeled with S-11 ?on it.

If you look at the beginning it looks like the drop will be a over vertical but have a hump in it in the middle?

What do you guys think? If that's what it is maybe that's the special element and the over vertical drop was even more then what we expected!

Cannibal Roller Coaster Construction Update 3

Quote:All shots were filmed in areas accessed to the public/guests and not in unauthorized areas. Also thanks to the people that lived behind Lagoon let me use their backyard to get closer shots of the track and one labeled with S-11 ?on it.

You mean most shots were taken from publicly accessible spots since you asked permission to go into people's yards. Tongue I just have to pick on you for that. Happy

Also, great vid! I'll be sharing it on the LIF social networks soon.
Track Elements are Generally Labeled "S-#" and Generally begin with S-1 in the Station. I would imagine there will be at least 30 to 40 Track Elements or "Sections/Segments". Columns are numbered "C-#" with their Orientation to the North Marked. Wink
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Ah, to be in a country that doesn't allow YouTube... I guess it will have to wait for me.