Boat Tag
That reminds me of the remote control boats they had for a while. They were on the East side of the Arcade right?
I believe they had Boats and Race Cars, not to mention an LGB Train with the Boats. Smile I had fun playing with the Boats at Knott's Smile
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(02-27-2014, 09:26 PM)skid_68 Wrote: That reminds me of the remote control boats they had for a while. They were on the East side of the Arcade right?

I remember asking my family some years back if Lagoon ever had remote control boats near Game Time because I vaguely remember them, and they all told me I must be crazy. Thanks for proving that this isn't the reason they think I'm crazy. Happy
I have that same problem with my family. They have no recollection of it, but I clearly remember seeing them. Especially from the Sky Ride. But I never got to play with them. It seems like the boats were in the middle with the RC cars around the outside. I don't remember a train though!
(02-28-2014, 05:39 PM)Brad-n Wrote: I have that same problem with my family. They have no recollection of it, but I clearly remember seeing them. Especially from the Sky Ride. But I never got to play with them. It seems like the boats were in the middle with the RC cars around the outside. I don't remember a train though!
The Train was removed after not operating for several years.
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Such cool stuff Lagoon has removed.............
(03-13-2014, 02:51 PM)Coasters Wrote: Such cool stuff Lagoon has removed.............
While Fun.....like the Cars and Boats at Knott's, they were a 90s thing and really don't fit in a Modern Amusement or Theme Park. Not to mention the amount of Maintenance that went into them. I actually put money into 3 Stations before I got one that worked at Knott's. lol Knoebels and Silverwood are the Only Parks off the Top of my Head that still have Boat Tag.
I remember the maintenance guys telling me how much Boat Tag was a pain to keep running. In fact, some of the maintenance guys started referring Top Eliminator as Boat Tag 2 shortly after it first opened.
(03-14-2014, 12:35 AM)linearinduction Wrote:
(03-13-2014, 02:51 PM)Coasters Wrote: Such cool stuff Lagoon has removed.............
While Fun.....like the Cars and Boats at Knott's, they were a 90s thing and really don't fit in a Modern Amusement or Theme Park. Not to mention the amount of Maintenance that went into them. I actually put money into 3 Stations before I got one that worked at Knott's. lol Knoebels and Silverwood are the Only Parks off the Top of my Head that still have Boat Tag.

Silverwood is awesome, even more reason to go there. And Knoebels, is on my list to visit