I need some help about another park in Utah? Maybe it was somewhere close?
(11-04-2013, 03:43 PM)Coasters Wrote:
(11-03-2013, 04:35 PM)linearinduction Wrote: The last time something like that happened the park was called Hard Rock Park. Wink

Well, I was thinking with some local cache valley sponsors, it could have happened.
If Celebration Center was Financially Viable, it would still be there. Wink
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
It was fun but with out a day pass type of admission it was too expensive. I spent 40 bucks in one hour. He should have partnered with the cache valley fun park, it would have had a better chance at success.
(11-05-2013, 07:47 AM)Coasters Wrote: It was fun but with out a day pass type of admission it was too expensive. I spent 40 bucks in one hour. He should have partnered with the cache valley fun park, it would have had a better chance at success.
It is a Shame as the Rides were Awesome, especially Sonic Boom and the Absolutely Insane "Saddles" on the Sky Sling. Smile
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Sonic Boom was one that I really wanted to try.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk
(11-06-2013, 02:24 AM)Velcro Wrote: Sonic Boom was one that I really wanted to try.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk
Only Rode it Once Unfortunately, but it was the BEST Drop Tower Ride in the WORLD!
(11-06-2013, 02:08 AM)linearinduction Wrote:
(11-05-2013, 07:47 AM)Coasters Wrote: It was fun but with out a day pass type of admission it was too expensive. I spent 40 bucks in one hour. He should have partnered with the cache valley fun park, it would have had a better chance at success.
It is a Shame as the Rides were Awesome, especially Sonic Boom and the Absolutely Insane "Saddles" on the Sky Sling. Smile

Sonic Boom and the Sky Sling were awesome, I'm glad I got to ride it with the saddles.

Sonic Boom I was told went to New Jersey somewhere
(11-06-2013, 06:59 PM)Coasters Wrote:
(11-06-2013, 02:08 AM)linearinduction Wrote: It is a Shame as the Rides were Awesome, especially Sonic Boom and the Absolutely Insane "Saddles" on the Sky Sling. Smile

Sonic Boom and the Sky Sling were awesome, I'm glad I got to ride it with the saddles.

Sonic Boom I was told went to New Jersey somewhere
It was reported to be sold to someplace in New Jersey, but I've never heard of it opening. I've also heard it was just scrapped as well.
That sucks if it was scrapped. It was the best drop ride ever!
(11-07-2013, 04:22 PM)Coasters Wrote: That sucks if it was scrapped. It was the best drop ride ever!
I'm sure if someone really wanted one, Stan could still have one built, through his screamin' eagle zip line company. Wink
(11-07-2013, 09:32 PM)linearinduction Wrote:
(11-07-2013, 04:22 PM)Coasters Wrote: That sucks if it was scrapped. It was the best drop ride ever!
I'm sure if someone really wanted one, Stan could still have one built, through his screamin' eagle zip line company. Wink

And have a zip line off the side of it lol Make it a 2 for 1 attraction.