Nightmare on 13th
(09-12-2013, 12:33 AM)RCF Wrote:
(09-11-2013, 11:21 PM)Velcro Wrote: It's too bad the Junkyard Zombies thing didn't catch on like I thought it would. I followed it with interest last year, but I never go the chance to go. Frown

It was to only last for a short time because they wanted one last run right before they got torn down for the Asian market. I was asked to be a zombie, but didn't have a way there and back. =(
It's Called TRAX and a UTA Bus. lol
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
This haunt has some pretty unique scares, but I have never found it to be "THE" best haunt in Utah. The show line is fantastic though.

Steel: Maverick - Cedar Point
Wood: The Voyage - Holiday World
^What is your favorite then?
My former favorite was Rocky Point. Now, I'd have to say Haunted Forest and Haunted Hollow. I have not been to the cement factory one in SLC, but we did shoot a ton of Disney movies there! They always made us wear masks because the air was toxic. How they are operating a heavy traffic event in there I have no idea. What's you favorite?

Steel: Maverick - Cedar Point
Wood: The Voyage - Holiday World
(09-12-2013, 02:41 AM)linearinduction Wrote:
(09-12-2013, 12:33 AM)RCF Wrote: It was to only last for a short time because they wanted one last run right before they got torn down for the Asian market. I was asked to be a zombie, but didn't have a way there and back. =(
It's Called TRAX and a UTA Bus. lol

Not with how late it ended...
Anyone hav a review of this year's nightmare on 13th? Thinking about going this weekend. Smile
(09-12-2013, 11:48 PM)RCF Wrote:
(09-12-2013, 02:41 AM)linearinduction Wrote: It's Called TRAX and a UTA Bus. lol

Not with how late it ended...
There was a Paul Rolly Column in the Trib this week about people being stranded at Central Pointe (2100 South) at Midnight on Saturdays, which is apparently a common occurrence. Of Course, after seeing RTD Lightrail in Denver, and how they connect lines, TRAX is just a Mess! Central Pointe should have been rebuilt with 3 Tracks and Platforms, like Fashion Place West. The West Valley Line should have only operated from Central Point to West Valley Central and the Airport Line from the Airport to Salt Lake Central.
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(09-12-2013, 06:05 PM)mwoods244 Wrote: My former favorite was Rocky Point. Now, I'd have to say Haunted Forest and Haunted Hollow. I have not been to the cement factory one in SLC, but we did shoot a ton of Disney movies there! They always made us wear masks because the air was toxic. How they are operating a heavy traffic event in there I have no idea. What's you favorite?

What do you mean, "shot a ton of Disney movies there"? I didn't know you "work" with Disney.
(10-02-2013, 03:33 PM)Emily Wrote:
(09-12-2013, 06:05 PM)mwoods244 Wrote: My former favorite was Rocky Point. Now, I'd have to say Haunted Forest and Haunted Hollow. I have not been to the cement factory one in SLC, but we did shoot a ton of Disney movies there! They always made us wear masks because the air was toxic. How they are operating a heavy traffic event in there I have no idea. What's you favorite?

What do you mean, "shot a ton of Disney movies there"? I didn't know you "work" with Disney.

yes, yes, tell us more about this Disney association of yours! Sounds interesting mwoods!
I actually went to nightmare on 13th twice this year. Pretty cool place especially for the price.