Nightmare on 13th
Admin Note: Topic split from another discussion.

(12-22-2011, 04:59 PM)Macintosh Wrote: I have some more ideas. For the theme of your house you could make it basically like they are walking through a corn walk through, that goes in and out of various rooms. The whole house will have a open floor plan so while they are walking in and out of the rooms they are able to see the outside of the other rooms. (Which will be disguised with corn on the other side completely making whats inside a suprise! Hope this helps!!

I guess this idea wasn't a complete bust, considering Nightmare on 13th is doing it this year with their haunt "Dark Harvest" Tongue Win
And 13 levels of fear. I am currently working with Nightmare on 13th. Skwid and everyone else... But mostly skwid. If you want to see the best haunt in Utah and what a good haunt is visit Nightmare on 13th.
Maybe the nightmare on 13th set designers read this thread Wink
(09-09-2013, 03:36 PM)Macintosh Wrote: Maybe the nightmare on 13th set designers read this thread Wink

So they couldn't come up with their own ideas and read about one on a forum for an amusement park??? Bravo!
Careful guys, dont let jazzman96 hook you like last time.

Maybe skwid can confirm or deny working with him.
(09-08-2013, 02:34 PM)Macintosh Wrote:
(12-22-2011, 04:59 PM)Macintosh Wrote: I have some more ideas. For the theme of your house you could make it basically like they are walking through a corn walk through, that goes in and out of various rooms. The whole house will have a open floor plan so while they are walking in and out of the rooms they are able to see the outside of the other rooms. (Which will be disguised with corn on the other side completely making whats inside a suprise! Hope this helps!!

I guess this idea wasn't a complete bust, considering Nightmare on 13th is doing it this year with their haunt "Dark Harvest" Tongue Win
Actually, they got it from Haunt at Knott's and their "Cornstalkers" Haunt from 2005! Laugh
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(09-10-2013, 08:47 AM)gregwibert Wrote: Careful guys, dont let jazzman96 hook you like last time.

Maybe skwid can confirm or deny working with him.

I doubt it, unless he is one of the characters in the house; I could always call the owners, or get a hold of their main design guy. If jazzman would like to explain their design process I could maybe confirm it considering I have talked to them about it in the past. Wink
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.

Also I think the idea of mutant came from the "junkyard zombies" haunt that opened up last year in the old rocky point building Wink
It's too bad the Junkyard Zombies thing didn't catch on like I thought it would. I followed it with interest last year, but I never go the chance to go. Frown
(09-11-2013, 11:21 PM)Velcro Wrote: It's too bad the Junkyard Zombies thing didn't catch on like I thought it would. I followed it with interest last year, but I never go the chance to go. Frown

It was to only last for a short time because they wanted one last run right before they got torn down for the Asian market. I was asked to be a zombie, but didn't have a way there and back. =(