2013 Game Changes
(04-03-2013, 11:57 PM)NobodySpecial Wrote:
(04-03-2013, 11:46 PM)emmyep2002 Wrote: And this is surprising because…?

Because it is absolutely not weighted / rigged.

A) Rigging games of skill is illegal.
B) It's a piece of plastic that you get to hold and drop yourself. You would be able to tell if it's weighted.
C) As you could assume from point A, NONE of Lagoon's games are rigged.

Good to hear! I 100% believe you Smile

Funseeker just has bad luck...lol... Laugh
(04-04-2013, 07:43 AM)gregwibert Wrote: Funseeker just has bad luck...lol... Laugh
Like you with the Height Gene? lol Burn
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(04-03-2013, 11:57 PM)NobodySpecial Wrote: A) Rigging games of skill is illegal.
B) It's a piece of plastic that you get to hold and drop yourself. You would be able to tell if it's weighted.
C) As you could assume from point A, NONE of Lagoon's games are rigged.

Curse you and your impeccable logic! Notserious
(04-04-2013, 07:56 AM)linearinduction Wrote:
(04-04-2013, 07:43 AM)gregwibert Wrote: Funseeker just has bad luck...lol... Laugh
Like you with the Height Gene? lol Burn

My physical dimensions allow me to ride EVERY THING!!! I was born to be an amusement park enthusiast! ha ha ha!! It would only be bad luck IF I didn't like amusement parks Smile
Does anyone have a full list of what is now gone and what is replacing it?
The game page:

http://www.lagoonisfun.com/misc.php?page=games

Glass Pitch doesn't yet appear in the "Past Games" section with a FINAL YEAR of 2012....
I'm working on redoing all the Game info posts first, then I'll rework that page.
Velcro Wrote:I'm working on redoing all the Game info posts first, then I'll rework that page.

Sweet! Smile
It actually seems like it's going to be a phenomenal year for Games, or maybe I'm just brainwashed by a certain member...

(04-05-2013, 02:39 PM)Kyle Wrote: It actually seems like it's going to be a phenomenal year for Games, or maybe I'm just brainwashed by a certain member...

Both true