Tipsey Tea Cups and Red Rock Rally - New for 2013!
Exclamation 
NEW for 2013 - Tipsey Tea Cups and Red Rock Rally!

Lagoon will be installing Two New Family Rides for 2013 named Tipsey Tea Cups and Red Rock Rally. Both rides will be supplied by Antonio Zamperla S.p.A. (Zamperla Rides) of Italy. Tipsey Tea Cups will be a Smaller Version of the Classic Spinning Tea Cups that can be found at Disney Parks while Red Rock Rally is a modern version of the Classic Kiddy Whip Rides last manufactured 50 years ago. Lagoon's Total Capital Investment for 2013, which includes the 2 New Rides, Themeing, and Surrounding Area amounts to 1.2 Million Dollars.

Tipsey Tea Cups Ride Facts -
Manufacturer: Antonio Zamperla S.p.A. (Zamperla Rides) of Italy
Type: Midi Tea Cup
Model: Park Model
Cost: $150,000 USD
Dimensions: 32' 10" x 32' 10"
Number of Cups: 6
Riders: 24 (Max 12 Adults)
Riders per Hour: 480
Height Requirement: Riders must be 36" Tall to Ride
Lagoonisfun Ride Rating: 2 - Mild Thrill
Special Features: Located In Terrace with Ground Level Loading
Tipsey Tea Cups Photo Gallery

Zamperla Midi Tea Cup - Tipsey Tea Cups
[Image: normal_DSC00167.jpg]

Red Rock Rally Ride Facts -
Manufacturer: Antonio Zamperla S.p.A. (Zamperla Rides) of Italy
Type: Speedway (Custom Theme)
Model: Park Model
Cost: $150,000 USD
Dimensions: 39' 4" x 19' 8"
Number of Carriers: 8
Riders: 16
Riders per Hour: 400
Height Requirement: Riders Under 36" Tall Must be Accompanied by an Adult
Lagoonisfun Ride Rating: 2 - Mild Thrill
Special Features: Carriers Themed to Off Road Vehicles and Ground Level Loading
Red Rock Rally Photo Album

Zamperla Speedway - Red Rock Rally
[Image: normal_DSC00179.jpg]

Videos -

Tipsey Tea Cups - Zamperla Midi Tea Cup at Lagoon Park, Farmington, Utah USA

Red Rock Rally - Zamperla Speedway (Custom Theme) at Lagoon Park, Farmington, Utah USA
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
Ah, finally! The anticipation was killing me. Two new kiddie rides. Not too bad.
Is there any information on where these rides will be located in Kiddie Land? It seems like a cramped area of the park.
(02-26-2013, 10:50 PM)brand0n Wrote: Is there any information on where these rides will be located in Kiddie Land? It seems like a cramped area of the park.

Rumor is the grassy area west of Jumping Dragon.
(02-26-2013, 10:50 PM)brand0n Wrote: Is there any information on where these rides will be located in Kiddie Land? It seems like a cramped area of the park.
Tipsey Tea Cups and Red Rock Rally will be located in the Area West of Jumping Dragon. There is Plenty of Space for these two new rides and actually a couple more if Lagoon wants to add more new Family Rides in the Future. In fact, the park could even place a couple Family Rides North of Bombora as well. Wink

Updated the First Post with some Photos as Well! Smile
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
I think it's a great location for the rides. Especially the Tea Cups. The ground level loading will be nice too.
This will make Kiddieland officially stretch from the Opera House to Tidal Wave!!
Wow and to think I was the one who gave you the info on this I do miss mini golf tho
(02-27-2013, 11:29 PM)airracelover Wrote: Wow and to think I was the one who gave you the info on this I do miss mini golf tho
In all honesty, we had other sources that had already corroborated what we were hearing about 2013 and the "Tea Cups," before you further corroborated it. Now, that said, we appreciate the information you shared immensely! Smile
Oh ok but I still feal cool lol haha but ya I thought I was the first but I guess not haha :-D

Lagoon officially put these rides on there web site sorry if I said what you all ready knew haha but ya