Theme Park Studio
Thanks for another update on it.

Posted using Tapatalk.
(05-25-2014, 07:51 PM)ThatWyomingDude Wrote: I've said it before, and I'll say it again (If for nothing else, the sake of conversation) Theme Park Studio just does not look appealing.

Everybody looking for a high-end program will see it fall short of their expectations. Everybody that is looking for a casual game (similar to RCT) will be chased away by its poor UI.

They're going to end up shutting out a ton of people because of how open-ended they're making the editor. Maybe with time (or in a version .2) they'll realize how awful their editor approach is and release something that is more intuitive than what they are exhibiting right now.  

I honestly don't know what group they're targeting, but they're missing the mark for the two biggest interest groups in the Amusement Park fanbase.

You predicted the future for this game. But it does look like Planet Coaster is taking off and actually looks more realistic!