2. Subway surfers.
3. American Sniper.
(02-23-2015, 08:50 PM)adamadam Wrote: My list included:
1. Candy Crush.
2. Subway surfers.
3. American Sniper.

We meant, favorite game at Lagoon. Sorry about the confusion Confused
American sniper is a game?
(02-23-2015, 09:48 PM)Brădēn Wrote: American sniper is a game?
Only if you're Faux News. Wink
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
I like the wiffle ball game. The chances are not great but you win big prizes if you hit the right color. What feels better than lugging around a 5 foot animal?
(02-23-2015, 09:48 PM)Brădēn Wrote: American sniper is a game?

That would be awesome! I would support it!
(02-24-2015, 08:43 AM)dbambs Wrote: I like the wiffle ball game. The chances are not great but you win big prizes if you hit the right color. What feels better than lugging around a 5 foot animal?
Not lugging around a 5 foot animal. That would feel better. Haha! What if they gave away free rides on X-Venture Zone attractions? Or even free food for your group? I bet that would get more people playing.
(02-24-2015, 01:09 PM)Brădēn Wrote:
(02-24-2015, 08:43 AM)dbambs Wrote: I like the wiffle ball game. The chances are not great but you win big prizes if you hit the right color. What feels better than lugging around a 5 foot animal?
Not lugging around a 5 foot animal. That would feel better. Haha! What if they gave away free rides on X-Venture Zone attractions? Or even free food for your group? I bet that would get more people playing.

na that is too good of an idea.
I think they should get a dunk tank for your favorite or unfavorite employee and u dunk em!!!! Can think of a few that be fun with.
(02-24-2015, 01:47 PM)Slick Wrote: I think they should get a dunk tank for your favorite or unfavorite employee and u dunk em!!!! Can think of a few that be fun with.

Now I would support that