Favorite Game
My list included:
1. Goblet Toss.
2. Hi-Striker.
3. 3 point challenge.
I also enjoy Goblet Toss, Darts and Bonanza (which is now a gift shop Frown )
Yes. Poor Bonanza.
We need start a petition to bring back bonanza!
I was DAMN good at the "New" Bonanza. Smile Besides that, I could clean up at Skeeball South and Dime Toss. I still have a Frog I won when I was like 4 or 5 on the old Launch a Frog onto a Lillypad Game that's long gone. I was dangerous with those hammers and the games! Smile
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
My favorite is always the "Guess your Weight", because for me, it's a guaranteed win, every time. I'm deceptively husky. It's always a self esteem boost/crash when they guess 180 and the scale shows 210.
(08-30-2014, 07:24 PM)booligan Wrote: My favorite is always the "Guess your Weight", because for me, it's a guaranteed win, every time. I'm deceptively husky. It's always a self esteem boost/crash when they guess 180 and the scale shows 210.

Lol...I've never tried that game... It's really funny tho when the person running the game starts heckling the people passing by.
Fascination oh and monkey drop i miss being told that i cheated by a monkey

Coaster Count: 73
Favorite Wooden: The Beast
Favorite Steel: Maverick
Monkey Drop...I don't remember that one. Where was it and when was it there?
(09-29-2014, 07:13 PM)Brad-n Wrote: Monkey Drop...I don't remember that one. Where was it and when was it there?

it was where the tic tac toe game is i think...... it was on the north side of can it

Coaster Count: 73
Favorite Wooden: The Beast
Favorite Steel: Maverick