Twitter
The problem is Lagoon connected their Facebook page to their Twitter account, so everything posted on their Facebook page also shows up on Twitter. That would be okay if they only posted to Facebook. However, they post the same message to Twitter prior to posting it on Facebook, so everything is double posted on Twitter. I can understand a person's frustration with seeing two of every picture.
Someone tweeted a Lagoon pic today:

Courtesy of ‏@coreywilkey
I heard tower #3 is REALLY rusty on the inside and could FALL at ANYTIME! Shocked

I wonder why Lagoon hasn't fixed tower #3!? Someone may die!!!!!
Photo 
(05-22-2012, 07:31 AM)gregwibert Wrote: I heard tower #3 is REALLY rusty on the inside and could FALL at ANYTIME! Shocked

I wonder why Lagoon hasn't fixed tower #3!? Someone may die!!!!!

I love how everyone ignored that! Happy

Okay, onto today's collection of Lagoon Twitter pics!!

Courtesy of

Courtesy of

Courtesy of

Courtesy of

Courtesy of

Courtesy of

I thought someone would at least say "really!?" The noobs are getting smarter...yeah!!
(05-27-2012, 05:37 PM)gregwibert Wrote: I thought someone would at least say "really!?" The noobs are getting smarter...yeah!!

I rolled my eyes, but didn't find it worth the energy to even click the roll eyes emoticon. Happy
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.

Photo 
Sadly, just one pic today. Frown

Courtesy of

Photo 
Recent photos

Courtesy of

on June 2, 2012.

Courtesy of

on June 2, 2012

Photo 
Here are the pics I spotted on Twitter today:

Courtesy of

Courtesy of

Courtesy of

Courtesy of

Courtesy of

Remember to tag your photos #lagoonisfun to help me spot your photos when shared over Twitter!
Happy I made sure to rembered I snapped a couple pics through out the day. Haha I made sure to tweet them to the lagOon is fun Facebook page