Castle Of Chaos Riverdale Presents A Nightmare Before Christmas!!!
Hi everyone I would like to invite you all to our charity event this friday and saturday at our riverdale road Castle Of Chaos. the admission to the even is a donation to St Anns and the YCC of Ogden they are needing all kinds of things from Cash donations to toys, non parishable food items, coats, blankets ect. for more information go to our website http://www.castleofchaos.com

we have added all your fav. christmas movies to the haunt and its going to be a great time we will be open from 6 pm to 10 on december 16th and 17th please come and help us give a Mery Christmas to those familes in need =)

Travis
Castle of Chaos
Director [/font]
^ That sounds fun! I would love to come, but I have to work. Frown
I will be there! Not as a donating customer, but as one of the haunters! Now who doesn't want to see that???
Wink 
(12-15-2011, 10:45 PM)RCF Wrote: I will be there! Not as a donating customer, but as one of the haunters! Now who doesn't want to see that???

Ill be there to RJ =) did you need a ride by the way?
text me you should have the number

(12-15-2011, 10:39 PM)Velcro Wrote: ^ That sounds fun! I would love to come, but I have to work. Frown

well thats to bad man we would love it if you could come is something changes we would love to have you =) theses charities could use all the help that they can get this time of year ya know =)
I know that Mallory wants to come. If some people are going on Saturday we could make an impromptu get together minus the funnel cakes.

We could agree on a time.
What are we doing for dinner?
(12-15-2011, 11:08 PM)LIF Chef Wrote: I know that Mallory wants to come. If some people are going on Saturday we could make an impromptu get together minus the funnel cakes.

We could agree on a time.
Minus MY Funnel Cakes? Bah Humbug! Laugh

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
We are here, where is every one else?
I went last night, and will be there again tonight around 9:00.
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.

(12-17-2011, 09:09 PM)LIF Chef Wrote: We are here, where is every one else?

I had to work. Frown
It was fun. Favorite room was the Grinch room.