Do video games make kids more creative?
A new study suggests that encouraging your child to spend quality time with his Wii may help him become a more imaginative storyteller.
A new study from Michigan State University. Researchers found that both boys and girls who played games violent or otherwise tended to flex more creative muscles than their non-gaming counterparts.
So I should make my kid play video games?
Bots have children?
Sure Do! Here's proof!

I don't know what's creepier - a robot child or a full-grown robot.
(11-10-2011, 01:36 PM)gregwibert Wrote: Sure Do! Here's proof!

Thats the scariest thing I have ever seen. Ever. Seriously.
(11-10-2011, 09:11 PM)Macintosh Wrote: Thats the scariest thing I have ever seen. Ever. Seriously.

Welcome to the internet, you must be new.

(11-10-2011, 10:31 PM)That Wyoming Kid Wrote:
(11-10-2011, 09:11 PM)Macintosh Wrote: Thats the scariest thing I have ever seen. Ever. Seriously.

Welcome to the internet, you must be new.

hahahahahaha!!!!! Laugh
According to me, of course kids are more creative after playing video games. Reason is the video games have many kind of missions, logic, and creative work to do. Thats why kids will be more creative after playing games.
Boredom is the mother of creativity.
(12-07-2011, 12:55 PM)anflecher Wrote: According to me, of course kids are more creative after playing video games. Reason is the video games have many kind of missions, logic, and creative work to do. Thats why kids will be more creative after playing games.