Fear factory
(05-14-2012, 09:59 PM)Macintosh Wrote: I'm hoping that I get to go soon! It seems really cool. The fact that they have slides is awesome. And if anything, its close to Nightmare on 13th so i'll have a backup just in case i dont like it Wink

They don't have slides as far as I'm concerned. I think you're thinking of the Coffin Slides at Castle of Chaos. They will have a zip-line, though.
(05-15-2012, 11:28 AM)RCF Wrote: They don't have slides as far as I'm concerned. I think you're thinking of the Coffin Slides at Castle of Chaos. They will have a zip-line, though.

They do have slides. The zipline is not currently able to operate
(05-15-2012, 08:36 PM)Jazzman96 Wrote:
(05-15-2012, 11:28 AM)RCF Wrote: They don't have slides as far as I'm concerned. I think you're thinking of the Coffin Slides at Castle of Chaos. They will have a zip-line, though.

They do have slides. The zipline is not currently able to operate

Haha. I thought so. I remember watching something on tv where they were talking about it. Oh, and RCF, I wouldn't have gotten mistaken about that. I know my haunted houses Wink
(05-16-2012, 09:43 PM)Macintosh Wrote: Haha. I thought so. I remember watching something on tv where they were talking about it. Oh, and RCF, I wouldn't have gotten mistaken about that. I know my haunted houses Wink

As do I, I just haven't been to Fear Factory yet.
I bet I know more about Haunted Houses than both of you. Hell, Ive owned one. Oh yeah, I have also been to all the major haunts in the U.S.. Beat that! Happy
(05-17-2012, 05:30 PM)Jazzman96 Wrote: I bet I know more about Haunted Houses than both of you. Hell, Ive owned one. Oh yeah, I have also been to all the major haunts in the U.S.. Beat that! Happy

Prove it! Got video? Got Pictures?

Notserious
(05-17-2012, 06:46 PM)gregwibert Wrote:
(05-17-2012, 05:30 PM)Jazzman96 Wrote: I bet I know more about Haunted Houses than both of you. Hell, Ive owned one. Oh yeah, I have also been to all the major haunts in the U.S.. Beat that! Happy

Notserious

I think Skwid knows more than me. I know how to set up a haunt and run it. Skwid knows people in the industry, that I will likely never know. He is also a make-up artist and actor. I am terrible at both of those things. Skwid you win!!
(05-17-2012, 09:00 PM)Jazzman96 Wrote:
(05-17-2012, 06:46 PM)gregwibert Wrote:

Notserious

I think Skwid knows more than me. I know how to set up a haunt and run it. Skwid knows people in the industry, that I will likely never know. He is also a make-up artist and actor. I am terrible at both of those things. Skwid you win!!

Yes I do know people in the industry, and have worked with the best; but if you have pictures of some of the haunts you have visited that would be cool to see. Owners are some of the craziest people to party with, so it is always fun to see how others have viewed their haunts. Wink
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.

(05-18-2012, 12:19 AM)skwid Wrote: Yes I do know people in the industry, and have worked with the best; but if you have pictures of some of the haunts you have visited that would be cool to see. Owners are some of the craziest people to party with, so it is always fun to see how others have viewed their haunts. Wink

I dont have any pictures. But, just to name a couple, I have been to The Darkness, Lemp Brewery, Fright Factory, 13th Gate (Oregan), The 13th Floor Haunted Houses, Cuting Edge and many many more.
(05-12-2012, 07:05 AM)Jazzman96 Wrote:
(05-12-2012, 01:35 AM)Deathbyillusion Wrote: Im going to try contacting them again about doing a walkthrough since there wasn't much contact information on them when I first tried.

Good luck! Theyre impossible to contact they never call back or even answer their phones. I dont think they will let you do a walkthru because they are extremely Strict with their rules.

I just wanted to let you guys know that Fear Factory is listening and has been lurking these forums. Sorry that you've had a hard time getting a hold of us. Feel free to ask questions or contact me through this forum and I will do my best to answer them. You can also contact me at heidi@fearfactoryslc.com