Fear factory
Has anyone been to Fear Factory? I went last thought it was absolutly amazing. Fear Factory is a haunted house that is made out of an old cement factory on 666W. and 900 S. I think we should it make lagoons favorite Haunted House outside of Lagoon!
http://fearfactoryslc.com/
Did they finally open? I knew they had a lot of problems because of health issues associated with being an old cement factory.
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.

i heard they opened last friday night
I actually heard that it wasn't good at all from everyone I know who went. They say that the actors don't know how to scare people, it doesn't get creepy until you are in the walkway that is up a few levels, and that it took way to long to get through. Some of them were even infuriated and got there money back.
I'm glad they are finally opened. Sounds like they have been having lots of problems.
It is NOT scary it is just amazing all the detail they have put in to this place . They went way overboard on it. It is scary at times. I also loved how long it is it took me two and a half hours to get through
(10-27-2011, 05:53 PM)Jazzman96 Wrote: It is NOT scary it is just amazing all the detail they have put in to this place . They went way overboard on it. It is scary at times. I also loved how long it is it took me two and a half hours to get through

It better have amazing details after spending more than four million dollars on it; I can open an amazing house for about an eighth of that, but it would be nice to have that much money.
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.

I went there and the props and theming was awesome but they lacked actors and the ones they had wern't as good as we do at Frightmares. To be honest there was more security then actors. Every corner you pass was a security guard. It kind of ruined the feel of being in a scary place. (unless your afraid of security guards) Also when going in the tower they could only have 2 people at a time for safety reasons. Sadly the see through floor wasn't finished when I went and they were working on it so I had to use the right side. Also they were going to have a zipline but didn't get it approved in time by the city so they were going to try for this year.

Aslo they were open not too long ago for Friday the 13th and before that they did a paranorlam expedition which was 20 bucks to go and were letting in a small gruop of people in to do it. I wanted to go to that but didn't make it. Also its a fact that when constructing the house they actually found a dead body. Well to be specific it was human bones. The guy that made Fear Factory said he spent his life savings for this.

Im going to try contacting them again about doing a walkthrough since there wasn't much contact information on them when I first tried.
(05-12-2012, 01:35 AM)Deathbyillusion Wrote: Im going to try contacting them again about doing a walkthrough since there wasn't much contact information on them when I first tried.

Good luck! Theyre impossible to contact they never call back or even answer their phones. I dont think they will let you do a walkthru because they are extremely Strict with their rules.
I'm hoping that I get to go soon! It seems really cool. The fact that they have slides is awesome. And if anything, its close to Nightmare on 13th so i'll have a backup just in case i dont like it Wink