Baby Boats (HD POV) Lagoon Park
(08-09-2011, 11:41 AM)Velcro Wrote:
(08-08-2011, 12:24 PM)MaxxFordham Wrote: Haha, oh, okay! Hey, can ya take a picture of this strap holding the video camera onto someone, and post it here so that I can get a better idea, please? Thanks, if so!

I think we did get a picture of him on the ride. I'll check my camera's card soon and see if I did. If not, we can get Deathbyillusion to post a picture of him wearing the chest strap attachment since it is the same thing.

Okay, that'd be cool! Thanks!
I always thought the baby boats were towed by the arm in the center, but now I see that it might just be supplying power to the lead boat. Anybody know more specifically how they work, or anything else of interest about them?
Rename Roller Coaster to 'Lagoon's Classic Roller Coaster'
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
  • Includes the current name
(03-22-2015, 10:53 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I always thought the baby boats were towed by the arm in the center, but now I see that it might just be supplying power to the lead boat. Anybody know more specifically how they work, or anything else of interest about them?
RCDB would consider Baby Boats a Powered Coaster? Laugh
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(03-22-2015, 10:53 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I always thought the baby boats were towed by the arm in the center, but now I see that it might just be supplying power to the lead boat. Anybody know more specifically how they work, or anything else of interest about them?

The lead boat has a motor. The arm is just a cable reel to power the motor. I used it for proof one time at work that a cable reel could work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(03-26-2015, 07:25 AM)Z Wrote: The lead boat has a motor. The arm is just a cable reel to power the motor. I used it for proof one time at work that a cable reel could work.

Thanks Smile I updated the baby boats page on the wiki to reflect this.
Rename Roller Coaster to 'Lagoon's Classic Roller Coaster'
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
  • Includes the current name
So I just watched this with the kids.

Brewer DENIES everything. LOL He is now 9.
What are we doing for dinner?
(03-27-2015, 08:44 PM)LIF Chef Wrote: So I just watched this with the kids.  

Brewer DENIES everything.  LOL  He is now 9.

HAHA thats funny!