Lagoon Is Fun Theme Default Change
If you have your options set to display the default theme for this website, you have probably noticed that I switched it back to the Blue theme. I planned to go back to the blue originally when I decided to test the green followed by the purple. You can still use the green and purple by changing the option inside of your User Control Panel (User CP).

Someone mentioned created a red, white, and blue theme for Memorial Day or July 4th. I might see what I can come up with, but it will not be ready for Memorial Day, so I might work on something for July. I also have plans to create a Frightmares-like theme for October later this year.
Ahhhhh the change hurts my eyes. Tongue Happy
A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.

(05-13-2011, 07:41 AM)skwid Wrote: Ahhhhh the change hurts my eyes. Tongue Happy

Embrace the change.... Laugh
What was once old is new agian. Wink
You'll Never Know Until You Go!
Wow. That looks much better! Tongue
(02-12-2015, 06:49 PM)Coasters Wrote:

Huh?
haha... nice logo! As I remember I helped cause LiF to ban political discussion in 2008 so I won't say more.
Rename Roller Coaster to 'Lagoon's Classic Roller Coaster'
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
  • Includes the current name
Holy cow. I can't even remember the discussions from last year let alone 2008. Happy

Posted using Tapatalk.
I remember. I think the ban on political discussion stemmed from an extensive argument between myself and somebody who's politics are closely in line with my own. You'd think it would have been between two people who greatly disagreed on the subject, but in fact there were only minor differences in our opinions.

I'm actually an extremely easy going guy, but I draw the line at certain things. I don't want LiF to also have to ban discussion of Cannibal so maybe I'll refrain from getting involved in the discussion any further. It's way cooler to talk to the peeps here in person than on the forum anyway.
Rename Roller Coaster to 'Lagoon's Classic Roller Coaster'
  • A distinct name
  • Adjective + Roller Coaster format everybody uses (white roller coaster, wooden roller coaster, etc.)
  • Describes the ride
  • Includes the current name