Dracula's Castle Discussion
(04-06-2018, 06:48 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I'm not a huge film buff, but I think I would have recognized the Psycho theme if I had heard it, but I didn't notice. The music sounded more noticeable this time, but I think it's been in there for a while, hasn't it?

Oh, and whoever moved this post put it in an awfully old thread, it took me a while to find it again and respond.

I heard it a long time ago they probably removed it
Wants 2 go 2 Busch Gardens     
Tampa and Virginia
Or any West Coast Theme park  Frown               

(04-06-2018, 06:48 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I'm not a huge film buff, but I think I would have recognized the Psycho theme if I had heard it, but I didn't notice. The music sounded more noticeable this time, but I think it's been in there for a while, hasn't it?

Oh, and whoever moved this post put it in an awfully old thread, it took me a while to find it again and respond.
I don't think we want a million different threads for every little detail for each ride. Makes a forum hard to navigate. It was something that was mutually decided upon with the old mods....that individual consolidated ride threads were better. That was ions ago.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(04-14-2018, 10:22 PM)linearinduction Wrote: I don't think we want a million different threads for every little detail for each ride. Makes a forum hard to navigate. It was something that was mutually decided upon with the old mods....that individual consolidated ride threads were better. That was ions ago.

The way the threads are setup now is just fine, we dont need 20 different threads for a same/similar topic.   The old mods are gone, things change for a reason.
(04-14-2018, 10:22 PM)linearinduction Wrote: I don't think we want a million different threads for every little detail for each ride. Makes a forum hard to navigate. It was something that was mutually decided upon with the old mods....that individual consolidated ride threads were better. That was ions ago.

I was just saying it could have been moved to the other Dracula's Castle thread that's newer and has recent posts. I really don't care though.