The Great "Six Flags Rumor" Mega Thread
(07-19-2017, 11:28 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: I think GCI trains on Roller Coaster would be awesome! But I also doubt Lagoon would let anyone touch the ride.
Does your Reimagined Roller Coaster use Millennium Flyers?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(07-19-2017, 12:10 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Does your Reimagined Roller Coaster use Millennium Flyers?

That's usually what I use. Once I dig into it and come up with all the changes then I usually decided on the trains. For example if I go the RMC route I'd use their trains.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(07-19-2017, 12:21 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: That's usually what I use. Once I dig into it and come up with all the changes then I usually decided on the trains. For example if I go the RMC route I'd use their trains.
Iron Roller Coaster? lol Is there GravityKraft Trains in NL2? I would love to see it with all 3 types of trains, also, back to the original rectangle station. I'm sure Lagoon would "Victorian Times" it up.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
(07-19-2017, 03:31 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Iron Roller Coaster? lol Is there GravityKraft Trains in NL2? I would love to see it with all 3 types of trains, also, back to the original rectangle station. I'm sure Lagoon would "Victorian Times" it up.

GCI millennium Flyers and GG Timberliners are native trains in NL. RMC rails and trains all has to be done custom and not built into the program natively, yet anyway, there are rumors an RMC update is coming.

(07-19-2017, 03:33 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: GCI millennium Flyers and GG Timberliners are native trains in NL. RMC rails and trains all has to be done custom and not built into the program natively, yet anyway, there are rumors an RMC update is coming.
Seems odd RMC wasn't included, but now they can also add the Raptor and T-Rex Track and Trains too.

(07-19-2017, 03:41 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Seems odd RMC wasn't included, but now they can also add the Raptor and T-Rex Track and Trains too.

The developers of NL consist of a group of 3 and they have a hug backlog that they are still trying to include. I'm hoping they include RMC soon.

(07-19-2017, 03:52 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: The developers of NL consist of a group of 3 and they have a hug backlog that they are still trying to include. I'm hoping they include RMC soon.

They'd better start hugging their brains out, then!

Sorry, I couldn't resist... too many brain cells lost to bugs & code deployments today... x.X
(07-19-2017, 08:37 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: They'd better start hugging their brains out, then!

Sorry, I couldn't resist... too many brain cells lost to bugs & code deployments today... x.X

LOL. Ha ha ha ha

(07-19-2017, 03:31 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Iron Roller Coaster? lol Is there GravityKraft Trains in NL2? I would love to see it with all 3 types of trains, also, back to the original rectangle station. I'm sure Lagoon would "Victorian Times" it up.

Is there any good images of that station?

(07-20-2017, 08:21 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Is there any good images of that station?
I think just that one from the Lagoon History Book that shows a rectangular hip roof structure that was fairly common for coasters of that era.