Enterprise?
(01-05-2019, 05:42 PM)A00967505 Wrote: Well maybe if I ever get a computer program that allows me to redesign amusement parks try putting larger queues  on that me might. Like riding with other people me do. Me just wish that knew how to talk to people while riding with them I did. My idea for Sky Scraper would be for single riders to either ride with a group that has room or with another single rider. If asked to ride with someone me was then willing to me would be.
Down load Sketch up and start practicing 3D modeling and then buy No Limits Roller Coaster Simulator. Its only 40 bucks for the standard version.
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(12-30-2018, 12:27 PM)CPrider Wrote: The reason why we don't have removable queue line at Lagoon is because of our climate.
Even parks that have removable queue line in Southern California have the issue of the holes in the ground always get bigger because water gets down into them and it bust the concrete around the hole so the pole ends up just sitting sideways.
Only reason why it works for Disney is because they have a crew that goes through the park twice a week checking each and every one of them. Just to keep a removable Queue maintained it cost a lot of money. Lagoon has it figured out because until you try to steam clean a Queue line you won't understand the pain of long queue lines.

Okay... This is how they need to do it..  Saw this while riding the coaster at new York new York. They had a metal plate on the floor and magnate in the post. Would not be hard to put a metal plate in the ground with our weather lol
(01-05-2019, 05:54 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Down load Sketch up and start practicing 3D modeling and then buy No Limits Roller Coaster Simulator. Its only 40 bucks for the standard version.

Maybe do that me might
(01-05-2019, 06:43 PM)A00967505 Wrote: Maybe do that me might

Sketch Up Download

No LImits 2 Download -- It has a free demo version
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
(01-05-2019, 05:42 PM)A00967505 Wrote: Well maybe if I ever get a computer program that allows me to redesign amusement parks try putting larger queues  on that me might. Like riding with other people me do. Me just wish that knew how to talk to people while riding with them I did. My idea for Sky Scraper would be for single riders to either ride with a group that has room or with another single rider. If asked to ride with someone me was then willing to me would be.
Are you saying that you waited in line for Sky Scraper and were denied entrance to the ride because you were not with a group? I've had single riders added to my group before.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island
(01-06-2019, 01:40 AM)linearinduction Wrote: Are you saying that you waited in line for Sky Scraper and were denied entrance to the ride because you were not with a group? I've had single riders added to my group before.

A couple times about 10 years it's been since tried to go on it meself me did. If with a group me'm not then skip that ride me do.
(01-06-2019, 03:02 PM)A00967505 Wrote: A couple times about 10 years it's been since tried to go on it meself me did. If with a group me'm not then skip that ride me do.
In that case, you should have asked for a supervisor to come to the ride, and they would have found a group in line with you to ride with.

WARNING: The Following Post May Contain Sarcasm, Snark, Cynicism, Banter, Derision, Mockery, Irony, Ridicule, Satire, and/or Superciliousness.
Coaster Credits: 96
No. 1 Steel Coaster: Cannibal, Lagoon Park 
No. 1 Wood Coaster: The Beast, Kings Island