Utah Coaster Enthusiasts No Limits Projects.....

Hey guys. I've got a new video up. Its a just for fun video. Hopefully nobody takes its seriously lol. I wanted to try out a few new video techniques that I plan to use in future videos.

Enjoy Footloose!
[Image: 63b8acec93efb554cba7644d62fa3a0c.png]

Expert on SALTAIR -- The Coney Island of the West
That was great!
It looks sweet. I wonder how many people will think it's an announcement for a real coaster.
Banana
(01-29-2019, 12:13 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wPRLxUw_XY

Hey guys. I've got a new video up. Its a just for fun video. Hopefully nobody takes its seriously lol. I wanted to try out a few new video techniques that I plan to use in future videos.

Enjoy Footloose!
It's so good!!! The on!g thing that I would change is the pre-drop off of the chain. Modern B&M Coasters do not have a pre-drop (for example, Fury 325, at Carowinds, Banshee, at Kings Island). Because of the fact that you would have some extra room after the drop of you remove the pre-drop, I would recommend adding a small bunny hop after the drop.
(01-30-2019, 11:20 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: It's so good!!! The on!g thing that I would change is the pre-drop off of the chain. Modern B&M Coasters do not have a pre-drop (for example, Fury 325, at Carowinds, Banshee, at Kings Island). Because of the fact that you would have some extra room after the drop of you remove the pre-drop, I would recommend adding a small bunny hop after the drop.

Thanks for your critique, I appreciate it.

While the modern B&M's do not feature the pre drop, all of the Floorless models do. This why I included it on mine to give it the "true" B&M look and feel. A small bunny hop before the loop might have fit but for a B&M Floorless, they aren't about airtime (negative g's) like B&M Hypers are. B&M Floorless are about positive g's and pulling crazy inversions, much like their inverts. If it had been a Mack (Prounounced MOCK) Rides coaster a small bunny hop would make perfect sense.

I do have another B&M in the works that doesn't feature the predrop. Stay tuned!

(01-29-2019, 12:13 AM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wPRLxUw_XY

Enjoy Footloose!

Where was the inversion.. or the signature "catch" in the water lift...
This is right next to I15 I would imagine that you would have seen the construction at the top of the ride... But yet no Orange cones.... no cars backed up...

So to recap... I15 traffic... A water element and Utah Weather/Smog

P.S. It looks good... I just wanted to make you do more work!
(01-31-2019, 05:25 PM)UtahCoasterEnth Wrote: Thanks for your critique, I appreciate it.

While the modern B&M's do not feature the pre drop, all of the Floorless models do. This why I included it on mine to give it the "true" B&M look and feel. A small bunny hop before the loop might have fit but for a B&M Floorless, they aren't about airtime (negative g's) like B&M Hypers are. B&M Floorless are about positive g's and pulling crazy inversions, much like their inverts. If it had been a Mack (Prounounced MOCK) Rides coaster a small bunny hop would make perfect sense.

I do have another B&M in the works that doesn't feature the predrop. Stay tuned!

... but Hydra: The Revenge at Dorney Park doesn't have a pre-drop. Also, maybe instead of the bunny hop, you could move the loop back, and just stretch out the second element.
(02-01-2019, 05:48 PM)DaSpanishPotato Wrote: ... but Hydra: The Revenge at Dorney Park doesn't have a pre-drop. Also, maybe instead of the bunny hop, you could move the loop back, and just stretch out the second element.

Interesting. I missed one in my research lol.

Just for fun. Here is a night ride on my recent Footloose Floorless coaster.

Hey guys My podcast Coaster Connected will be mentioned and shortly featured on Fox 13 News at 9 tonight. Tuned in, ya know if ya want!

I am working on Episode 2 but haven't had a chance to record it yet. I've got lots of thing I'm juggling right now and I stay pretty busy. So its looking like March will have too episodes in it. I've got topics laid out for both just need to record them.

Thanks