Sit & Smoke Station
|Built In: 2008|
|Built By: Poligon|
|Model: Gable Roof Sun Shelter (SSG 8X9 S60)|
|Height: 7.5 Feet|
|Number of Benches: 2|
|Number of Locations: 8|
|Requirements: You must be at least 19 years old to smoke in the state of Utah.|
A Sit & Smoke Station is a covered smoking area located at Lagoon.
In the past smoking was allowed in most open areas of the park, but in 2008 the park changed its rules to only allow smoking in designated areas and the parking lot. Sit & Smoke Stations were installed in each designated smoking area within the park.
Sit & Smoke Stations consist of an orange double sided metal bench, a metal shelter with orange supports and a red roof, one or two red cigarette disposal "posts", garbage cans, and a stylized sign showing a cigarette and the words "Sit & Smoke Station".
Sit & Smoke stations are located:
- on the central midway, near Roller Coaster's exit (former location of Peak Exposure)
- on the north midway, south of The Rocket
- on the south midway, near Wicked
- on the south midway, near Rock-O-Plane (former location of Roll-O-Plane)
- in Pioneer Village, between Rattlesnake Rapids and Log Flume
- in the picnic area, near the Bighorn terrace
- in the picnic area, near the Pioneer Village entrance
- in Lagoon-A-Beach, behind Bombora
|Lagoon - Park Admission - Park Schedule - Rides - Ride Ratings - Lagoon Webcam|