Lagoon Discounts
ddrakep
Unregistered

Lagoon Discounts
Does anyone know the best way to get the best discount into the park? We are going next friday, June 4th. Thanks for any info anyone can give. I greatly appreciate it.
05-27-2010 03:32 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Invisible Ink Offline
Lagoonatic

RE: Lagoon Discounts
http://www.retailmenot.com/view/lagoonpark.com
Don't let all the bad reviews fool you. People just post that it didn't work just to be funny. Smile
05-27-2010 04:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Macintosh Offline
Lagoonatic

If you are a season pass holder you can go to lagoonpark.com and get coupons.
05-27-2010 04:58 PM
skwid Offline
LIF Haunt Expert

(05-27-2010 04:02 PM)Invisible Ink Wrote:  http://www.retailmenot.com/view/lagoonpark.com
Don't let all the bad reviews fool you. People just post that it didn't work just to be funny. Smile

How do you know they posted that it didn't work to be funny, are you or your friends the one's that posted that? Personally if a code does not work I will say that it doesn't work, it doesn't make sense to post that it doesn't work if it doesn't. Tongue

A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]
05-27-2010 05:36 PM
Lovebug Offline

(05-27-2010 04:02 PM)Invisible Ink Wrote:  http://www.retailmenot.com/view/lagoonpark.com

I think even 12 year olds can come up with better entertainment than that.

I tried those coupon codes and none of them worked. So there.

Saaayyy Whaaattt, fool?
05-27-2010 06:16 PM
Invisible Ink Offline
Lagoonatic

(05-27-2010 05:36 PM)skwid Wrote:  

How do you know they posted that it didn't work to be funny, are you or your friends the one's that posted that? Personally if a code does not work I will say that it doesn't work, it doesn't make sense to post that it doesn't work if it doesn't. Tongue

I don't know. But hey, people like to screw off and think they are funny. A lot of people would do that, and I doubt that many people even tried the coupons.
05-27-2010 07:55 PM
ddrakep
Unregistered

how about any legitimate discounts????
05-28-2010 10:00 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Brad-n Offline
Historiographer

Some companies offer good discounts for their employees and family of employees, but...their for employees and their families, so unless you work for one of those companies or you are going with a group, the only other discount is a Coke can. I've seen other coupons pop up in local papers and such, but they're never more than $5-$10 off. At least those are the only discounts I know of.
05-28-2010 11:32 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Invisible Ink Offline
Lagoonatic

(05-28-2010 11:32 AM)Brad-n Wrote:  Some companies offer good discounts for their employees and family of employees, but...their for employees and their families, so unless you work for one of those companies or you are going with a group, the only other discount is a Coke can. I've seen other coupons pop up in local papers and such, but they're never more than $5-$10 off. At least those are the only discounts I know of.

Lots of Coca Cola Cans, or Sprite, will get you onto any of the X-Venture Zone attractions for a discounted price.
05-28-2010 12:47 PM
skwid Offline
LIF Haunt Expert

If you purchase a book from deseret book in layton hills mall you can get up to four passes for $29 each.

A man would rather have a good scare over good advice.
[Image: mba-badge-purple.jpg]
05-28-2010 05:01 PM