Lagoon Is Fun
Lagoon drone fly-over - Printable Version

+- Lagoon Is Fun (http://www.lagoonisfun.com)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (http://www.lagoonisfun.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Trip Reports, Photos, & Videos (http://www.lagoonisfun.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: Lagoon drone fly-over (/showthread.php?tid=5684)

Lagoon drone fly-over - Brăden - 08-16-2017

Came across this drone footage from earlier this year. I like the shots they took looking straight down from above the rides.

RE: Lagoon drone fly-over - DragonTamer - 08-16-2017

Ooooh, shiny! That's going to be good fodder for some extended re-watch & pause marathons to see all the juicy detail. That had to have been maybe first, second week of March based on the state of the rides (Fire Dragon's not on the tracks yet, but Jet Star is running cars; Musik's carriers are up, but none of the tarps are on yet; Sky Ride is up, but Cliffhanger is still covered, etc.) and the fact that the snow has just about melted off most of the ride enclosures. Very cool!

RE: Lagoon drone fly-over - Brăden - 08-16-2017

I just noticed there's a semi that must have slid off the interstate at about the 2:00 mark.

RE: Lagoon drone fly-over - DragonTamer - 08-16-2017

(08-16-2017, 10:42 PM)Brăden Wrote: I just noticed there's a semi that must have slid off the interstate at about the 2:00 mark.

Oh yeah!  I'm trying to think back... I vaguely remember seeing that truck there one day.  I think something happened where the road was closed or something, and a few people tried to turn around in spots that were way muddy & got stuck.  Can't remember exactly why, but I definitely recall seeing a truck stuck there one day... oh wow, that's too funny.

RE: Lagoon drone fly-over - gregwibert - 08-17-2017

Lagoon does look bright and shiny compared to the surrounding brown/grey of spring. Plus it makes me excited because it is the beginning of the season, instead of the end (which we're facing now).  Rolleyes

RE: Lagoon drone fly-over - Willenator - 08-17-2017

The transitions made me chuckle. Look park. Freeway. More park. More freeway.

RE: Lagoon drone fly-over - Brăden - 08-17-2017

Haha. Yeah the freeway shots were a bit odd.

RE: Lagoon drone fly-over - gregwibert - 08-18-2017

We ran into Sid last night at the park. He said a drone flew over that caused Paratrooper and Skyscraper to halt operations temporarily. That's definitely not good.

RE: Lagoon drone fly-over - DragonTamer - 08-18-2017

(08-18-2017, 06:42 AM)gregwibert Wrote: We ran into Sid last night at the park. He said a drone flew over that caused Paratrooper and Skyscraper to halt operations temporarily. That's definitely not good.

<sigh>  Alright, time to give the ride operators some bean bag rounds & a Mossberg...

RE: Lagoon drone fly-over - gregwibert - 08-19-2017

(08-18-2017, 08:33 PM)DragonTamer Wrote: <sigh>  Alright, time to give the ride operators some bean bag rounds & a Mossberg...

LOL!  Laugh

Sounds like a new game! Win a large stuffed animal if you can shoot down the drone with a bean bag gun!