Lagoon Is Fun
Salt Lake Tribune: What's new at Lagoon? It's a scream - Printable Version

+- Lagoon Is Fun (http://www.lagoonisfun.com)
+-- Forum: LIF Newswire (http://www.lagoonisfun.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (http://www.lagoonisfun.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Salt Lake Tribune: What's new at Lagoon? It's a scream (/showthread.php?tid=5641)

Pages: 1 2

Salt Lake Tribune: What's new at Lagoon? It's a scream - Brăden - 05-23-2017

Salt Lake Tribune: What's new at Lagoon? It's a scream

Finally some official details about the new Terroride...

RE: Salt Lake Tribune: What's new at Lagoon? It's a scream - linearinduction - 05-24-2017

At least they got it right for once about Sol Spin at Knott's being similar to Samurai, if a Larger Capacity Top Scan. Unfortunately they missed that Ghost Town Alive isn't a Kid's thing.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

RE: Salt Lake Tribune: What's new at Lagoon? It's a scream - jetstar2 - 05-24-2017

Cool, in addition to the name for Mr Terror 'Louis von Black' (ummm... Lewis Black?) there's also mention that the mural has been 'copied and painted' in the image gallery.

RE: Salt Lake Tribune: What's new at Lagoon? It's a scream - Brăden - 05-24-2017

That's weird because the article says it was restored, which to me means it's an original. Maybe they just meant the mural was "restored" to its old location. Using a copy would make sense though.

RE: Salt Lake Tribune: What's new at Lagoon? It's a scream - UtahCoasterEnth - 05-24-2017

I'm excited to see what they have done. I like that they are keeping and restoring as much as they can, while giving it a story-line.

RE: Salt Lake Tribune: What's new at Lagoon? It's a scream - linearinduction - 05-25-2017

(05-24-2017, 06:46 AM)jetstar2 Wrote: Cool, in addition to the name for Mr Terror 'Louis von Black' (ummm... Lewis Black?) there's also mention that the mural has been 'copied and painted' in the image gallery.
"Copied and Printed" is probably most likely. With "Von" as the middle name and the company being french, I would guess Louis is pronounced the French way.

RE: Salt Lake Tribune: What's new at Lagoon? It's a scream - jetstar2 - 05-25-2017

(05-25-2017, 05:57 PM)linearinduction Wrote: "Copied and Printed" is probably most likely. With "Von" as the middle name and the company being french, I would guess Louis is pronounced the French way.

I had guessed it was scanned and touched up in photoshop (and then printed), but who knows. I'm sure it is pronounced Louie too, it just made me think of Lewis Black (who is awesome). But anyway, what French company are you talking about?

RE: Salt Lake Tribune: What's new at Lagoon? It's a scream - linearinduction - 05-25-2017

(05-25-2017, 07:06 PM)jetstar2 Wrote: I had guessed it was scanned and touched up in photoshop (and then printed), but who knows. I'm sure it is pronounced Louie too, it just made me think of Lewis Black (who is awesome). But anyway, what French company are you talking about?
Manhattan Creative Group/Cirque Innosta/Joseph Wartnerchaney

RE: Salt Lake Tribune: What's new at Lagoon? It's a scream - gregwibert - 05-26-2017

(05-25-2017, 07:18 PM)linearinduction Wrote: Manhattan Creative Group/Cirque Innosta/Joseph Wartnerchaney

They are also responsible for the night show last year as well, right?

RE: Salt Lake Tribune: What's new at Lagoon? It's a scream - linearinduction - 05-26-2017

(05-26-2017, 09:14 AM)gregwibert Wrote: They are also responsible for the night show last year as well, right?
And the year before as well. I'm really hoping this year's day show doesn't end up a mess like Cedar Point's "Jungle Fantasy" at Lusty Lil's Saloon in Frontier Town in 2001. There are things, so many things, Corn Dogs, Fresh Cut Fries, Laps on Millennium Force, Raptor, and Mantis that can't help you unsee some things.