Lagoon Is Fun
Lagoon Opens March 25 - Printable Version

+- Lagoon Is Fun (http://www.lagoonisfun.com)
+-- Forum: LIF Newswire (http://www.lagoonisfun.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (http://www.lagoonisfun.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Lagoon Opens March 25 (/showthread.php?tid=5606)

Lagoon Opens March 25 - Willenator - 03-07-2017

Lagoon's 2017 season begins on March 25! Of course, it all depends on the weather, so lets keep our fingers crossed that the weather improves enough to let us have our fun on the park again by the end of the month.

Lagoon's schedule will run weekends only until June 2nd this year. Like in previous years, the first six Saturdays of the season will run shorter hours. Here is a breakdown of the schedule for the first few months:

March 25 - April 30th
- Saturdays: 10am to 7pm
- Sundays: 11am - 6pm

May 6th - May 27th
- Saturdays: 10am - 10pm

According to Lagoon's schedule, the campground will open May 5th.

New for 2017: Lagoon is adding two new family rides to their Kiddieland lineup. We don't know the details yet, but will share them as soon as we know more. Like in previous years, I wouldn't expect the new rides to be open the first few weekends while Lagoon finishes up installation, testing, and training. We also know Lagoon is doing work on at least one of their dark rides and maybe both.

I'm sure many of you probably hate being in the dark with what to expect, but I think it adds a bit of excitement as opening gets closer and closer. I for one can't wait to see what has changed! Are you excited for the new season? Are you planning on going opening day?

RE: Lagoon Opens March 25 - crooks.mark - 03-13-2017

(03-07-2017, 12:56 PM)Willenator Wrote: Lagoon's 2017 season begins on March 25! Of course, it all depends on the weather, so lets keep our fingers crossed that the weather improves enough to let us have our fun on the park again by the end of the month.

Lagoon's schedule will run weekends only until June 2nd this year. Like in previous years, the first six Saturdays of the season will run shorter hours. Here is a breakdown of the schedule for the first few months:

March 25 - April 30th
- Saturdays: 10am to 7pm

May 6th - May 27th
- Saturdays: 10am - 10pm

According to Lagoon's schedule, the campground will be also be open on the weekends starting in April.

New for 2017: Lagoon is adding two new family rides to their Kiddieland lineup. We don't know the details yet, but will share them as soon as we know more. Like in previous years, I wouldn't expect the new rides to be open the first few weekends while Lagoon finishes up installation, testing, and training. We also know Lagoon is doing work on at least one of their dark rides and maybe both.

I'm sure many of you probably hate being in the dark with what to expect, but I think it adds a bit of excitement as opening gets closer and closer. I for one can't wait to see what has changed! Are you excited for the new season? Are you planning on going opening day?

I'll be there

RE: Lagoon Opens March 25 - Willenator - 03-23-2017

Original post has been updated to fix the opening date of the campground. Lagoon's website now lists the campground opening as TBA while the Park Map & Information Guide shows the campground opening from May 5th to October 30th.